Students will receive hands-on discipleship and leadership training by means of a comprehensive internship with First-year students will experience Ministry Rotations, providing students with an incredible opportunity to experience all facets of ministry and discover their unique interests and calling.
During each Ministry Rotation, students will be taught and discipled by Mission Church staff members. Students will also serve in their respective Ministry Rotation during Sunday services and special events. Second-year students are able to request their desired ministry focus.
The four Ministry Rotations are as follows: Discipleship (Mission Groups and Mission College), Creative Arts and Worship, Generational Ministries (Mission Youth and Mission Kids), and First Impressions (Next Steps, Mission Track, etc.).
In addition to Ministry Rotations, students will participate in a Practicum course taught by Mission Church staff and guest speakers (consisting of successful women and men in both ministry and the marketplace).
SUNDAY: CHURCH (7:00am – 2:00pm)
• Set-up and pre-service prayer • Serve at all services (in specific Ministry Rotations) • Tear-down and debrief
MONDAY: SCHOOL & CHURCH (10:00am – 3:00pm)
• Study Hall • Lunch break • Ministry Rotations
TUESDAY: CHURCH (10:00am – 3:00pm)
• Mission Church Staff Meetings • Lunch break • Ministry Rotations
WEDNESDAY: SCHOOL & CHURCH (10:00am – 3:00pm)
• Practicum course • Lunch break • Ministry Rotations
THURSDAY: FAMILY DAY & SCHOOL (9:00 – 3:00pm)
• Devotions and workouts • Study Hall • Family Day once a month
FRIDAY & SATURDAY: DAYS OFF
• For studying or part-time employment